At Heal 360 we feel our Medical Assistant team will serve as a liaison between health care providers and patients. Duties include triaging patient, documentation of all actions, communications and assisting with clinic visits. Providing clinical support under the supervision of medical providers and performing clinical duties including but not limited to obtaining a history and vital signs, recording information in the medical record, phlebotomy, and injections per office protocols. Maintaining and stocking of exam rooms and ensuring their cleanliness. Performing in house labs and maintaining quality controls. Ability to multitask in a fun and fast paced environment.
- Certified or Registered Medical Assistant / NCT preferred
Related Work Experience and Other Skills
- Able to develop and maintain good working relationships with all levels of staff, patients and family members
- Bilingual skills a plus
- Computer skills
- Excellent Customer service skills.
- Must be professional and friendly in interacting with patients and staff
- Proficient with technical office equipment including computers, printers, fax, copiers and telephones
- Uses good problem solving skills.
- 1 year experience in direct patient contact in a medical setting
Our fast-paced Urgent and Primary Care office seeks part-time (with the opportunity to be full time) Bilingual reception superstars!
Ideal candidates understand their role as the ‘FrontLine’ of our practice and is committed to providing an excellent level of customer care. You must have outstanding communication skills, professional business appearance and etiquette.
- Greet patients and visitors, in person or on the telephone; answering or referring inquiries
- Maintain the reception area
- Verify patient insurance benefits and explain payment process. Check patients in/out
- Obtain and record appropriate patient data
- Collect patient payments
- Scan patient charts
- Triage patients appropriately to be sure patients in distress are seen first.
- Protect patients' rights by maintaining confidentiality of personal and financial information
- Establish effective rapport with other employees, customers, clients, patients, families, and physicians
- Maintain cash balances and prepare deposits. Responsible for operations by following policies and procedures.
- Attention to Detail
- Willing to learn insurance verification process
- Ability to effectively communicate both verbally and nonverbally
- Possess the following qualifications relevant to Heal 360's culture: Energetic, Highly Motivated, Customer Service Focus
Pay Rate: $10.00/hour
Opportunity for advancement.
Please send resumes to AAnderson@heal360.com.
This is a direct hire position no phone calls or recruiters please.